11 Hotel Tips by Dan Busta (and his dad)
1. Never get a room by the elevator.
2. Never get a room by the pop machines.
3. Get the diet pepsi on the way to the room , that way once you get in and relaxed you don’t have to leave again.
4. Put a chair by the door so that you can hear if someone comes in.
5. Leave your pants by the bed, so if you need to get out fast you can throw your pants on.
6. There is a bible in every room, read it.
7. Never leave anything of value in the room.
8. You can use the wastebasket liner for your dirty close
9. Take ice for the road, if you have a small cooler fill it with the hotel machine ice.
10. Continental breakfast is 6-9. If you show up ant 8:30 all the good stuff will be gone, maybe even the coffee.
11. Try mixing unexpected things at the continental breakfast. ie. a Fruit cup on top of a waffle is delicious.